Stellantis (BIT:STLAM) announced a $26b write down tied to its electric vehicle push. The company plans to cancel several EV models that were previously in development. Stellantis is selling its stake ...
Morning Overview on MSNOpinion
Plug in dreams, gas tank reality: Stellantis just killed America’s PHEV bet
Stellantis just turned America’s plug-in hybrid dream into a gas tank reality. The automaker has pulled the plug on its ...
Oil burners are making a comeback in Europe, driven by slower EV adoption and a shrinking field of rivals still willing to offer them ...
Stellantis CEO Antonio Filosa projected an upbeat tone from the floor of the Detroit Auto Show. This is despite the fact that ...
Stellantis targets U.S. sales rebound in 2026 with dealer-focused strategy, new Jeep and Dodge models, and boosted local ad ...
“Stellantis continues to reassess its product strategy to align with consumer demand. Our plan ensures we offer customers a range of vehicles with flexible powertrain options that best meet their ...
Prime Minister Mark Carney said Stellantis will decide on future vehicle production at its Brampton, Ontario, plant after the review of the USMCA trade deal is completed. The automaker canceled plans ...
PARIS (Reuters) - Stellantis CEO Antonio Filosa said on Thursday a final scenario with U.S. tariffs was getting clearer and the French-Italian-American automaker would soon take actions based on that, ...
MILAN – Stellantis' shares dropped 10% on Thursday after the world's fourth-largest carmaker posted modest third-quarter gains and warned about possible future charges. The Italian-French-U.S.
Results that may be inaccessible to you are currently showing.
Hide inaccessible results